Q&A Why Am I Still Hurting?

To watch the video please purchase a subscription to the Recovery Library.
To watch the video, please purchase a subscription to the Recovery Library.
Gain unlimited access to over 1,800 articles and expert Q&A videos.
Already a Recovery Library member? Log in to listen to the full recording.


I am a devoted Christian, 11 months from discovery. My therapist just asked me, if Christ is enough why is your heart still hurting? This has really thrown me. My husband says he is 70% committed to our marriage, I believe that shame is holding the other 30% captive. We have completed EMSO and are actively doing MFL. Why does my heart still hurt?



RL_Media Type: 

What type of affair was it?

Our free Affair Analyzer provides you with insights about your unique situation and gives you a personalized plan of action.
Take the Affair Analyzer

Free Surviving Infidelity Bootcamp

Our experts designed this step-by-step guide to help you survive infidelity. Be intentional with your healing with this free 7-day bootcamp.
I would highly recommend giving this a try.
-D, Texas